Technology transfer for innovation in the industry
As a strategic partner of ETH Zurich, inspire AG is the leading Swiss competence centre for technology transfer to the mechanical, electrical and metal (MEM) industries. It conducts research for the industry, develops state-of-the-art technologies, methods and processes and solves problems in all areas of product innovation and production technology. inspire brings together the best partners from industry, universities and technical colleges for joint projects and has the brains, knowledge and experience to successfully turn ideas into innovations. inspire can provide new solutions wherever new territory is to be broken, where technical or project management skills are lacking and where unbiased judgement is required. inspire is a technology competence centre funded by the Swiss Confederation, created by a joint initiative of Swissmem and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich.
News & press releases
- inspire News, 28. Januar 2020
- inspire News, 18. Dezember 2019; Press release SUPSI-DTI
- inspire News, 19. Dezember 2019
- "Eine Brücke schlagen zwischen Forschung und Markt", Beilage Tagesanzeiger, Okt. 2018
- "Wie passen Industrie 4.0 und Operational Excellence zusammen?" Beilage Tagesanzeiger, Okt. 2018
- "Mit Lean Six Sigma die Produktivität steigern", Brandreport, Beilage Tagesanzeiger, Juli 2018
Complete Operational Excellence (OPEX) / Lean Six Sigma (LSS) training program: Green Belt (also in English), Black Belt, Master Black Belt, White Belt, Yellow Belt, Lean Sensei, Agile Hardware Development
Several specialist courses: Design for Lean Six Sigma, Lean Office / Lean Administration, TRIZ, DOE, FMEA, Agile Hardware Development, Introduction Statistics / Minitab etc.