|Postal address||inspire AG|
Dr. Jörg Heingärtner
|Phone||+41 44 633 78 14|
|Team Category||Head ivp|
|Team Group||Institut für virtuelle Produktion (inspire-ivp)|
|Language Skills||German, English|
|Associations / Professional Groups||SATW - Industry 4.0 Expert Group|
- Development, modeling and optimization of forming processes.
- Control engineering, in-line data acquisition and non-destructive measurement technology for production processes
- Management of research projects and their industrial implementation
- Electromobility - since 2011 supervisor of the Formula Student Electric Team of ETH Zurich
- Eddy current measurement: non-destructive in-line measurement of material properties of aluminum and steel sheets in production (Bilateral project, Daimler AG, Sindelfingen).
- Q-Guard: Control of production processes in forming technology using intelligent mechatronic systems: Control of forming processes using simulation-based metamodels and in-line acquired process data (CTI 17366.1)
- ALLIANCE: Affordable weight reduction of high-volume vehicles and components taking into account the entire life-cycle: Development of hybrid lightweight materials made of aluminum and glass-fiber-reinforced plastic (H2020-NMBP-2016, Grant agreement No. 723893)
- Production and modeling of an innovative generation of high formability and high strength Al-alloys for automotive applications (CTI 26515.1)
- Several projects in the field of material data acquisition, material modeling, process optimization and numerical process simulation
- Experimental and numerical investigations on the quasi-static structural properties of fever metal laminates processed by thermoforming: hot forming of hybrid matreials of aluminum and glass fiber reinforced plastic; T. Fischer, M. Grubenmann, M. Harhash, W. Hua, J. Heingärtner, P. Hora, H. Palkowski, G. Zimmermann; Composite Structures 2021 Vol 258, Art. No. 113418
- On part-to-part feedback optimal control in deep drawing: "Optimal Control" algorithms for controlling deep drawing processes; P. Fischer, J. Heingärtner, S. Duncan, P. Hora; Journal of Manufacturing Processes 2020 Vol. 50, pp 403 - 411.
- Q-Guard - An intelligent process control system: in-line data acquisition and process control in deep drawing; J. Heingärtner, P. Fischer, D. Harsch, Y. Renkci, P. Hora; 36th IDDRG Conference 2017.
- Application of non-destructive testing to control material properties of stainless steel in kitchen sink production: in-line acquisition of material properties of stainless steel sheets in production; J. Heingärtner, Y. Renkci, P. Hora; IDDRG Conference 2013
see also Research Collection ETH